Bone & Almond Color Surface Repair Kit
Regular price $74.99
The ultimate repair kit for all bone & almond color surfaces
- Achieve almost invisible results. The end result will be virtually undetectable. You (and your guests) will struggle to notice the chip was ever even there.
Save hundreds on the cost of a professional. This kit is simple enough for anyone to use at home. No prior DIY experience necessary.
- Repair chips in record time. It includes a mains-powered blue light unit which will cure a filled chip in as little as 20 seconds. That’s faster than any other kit on the retail market.
- Safe to eat off of. The filling is completely non-toxic and ISO-certified medical grade.
- Stable for years to come. The results have been independently tested and proven to have a color stability of over 8 years, with no fading whatsoever.
- Completely weatherproof. Your repaired surface will stay intact through rain or shine, making it suitable for outdoors too.
- Trusted by millions worldwide. In 2018 alone, our kits were used to repair over 10 million defects in more than 60 countries.
HOW IT WORKS
If you’ve ever been to the dentist, you probably know what a filling involves. First, a little bit of tooth-colored material is applied to the hole in your tooth. They then shine a special light on it to harden the material. And finally, they polish it off until your tooth is (almost) good as new.
That’s pretty much how this kit works, except you don’t need a degree to use it. You get all the parts you need, and it only takes a few minutes to use from start to finish.
If you’re wondering about the blue light unit, it basically uses blue light to ‘cure’ the filling. The photons in the blue light have a specific wavelength which causes a chemical reaction in certain substances - the filling in this kit being one of them. Shining the blue light on it turns the filling completely solid to make it blend in with the rest of your surface.
To find out how to use it, just check out the instructions here.
Box dimensions: 6.7 x 2.8 x 2 in / 17 x 7 x 5 cm
Kit weight: 7.1 oz / 200 g
0.42 oz (12 g) of filling
Syringe 1: Bone Ceramic - Flow (0.07 oz / 2 g)
Syringe 2: Bone Acrylic and Enamel - Flow (0.07 oz / 2 g)
Syringe 3: Almond Ceramic - Flow (0.07 oz / 2 g)
Syringe 4: Almond Acrylic and Enamel - Flow (0.07 oz / 2 g)
Syringe 5: White Light Ceramic - Flow (0.07 oz / 2 g)
Syringe 6: Clear - Flow (0.07 oz / 2 g)
6 x Microtips for the syringes
1 x Blue light unit
4 x Sheets of 220 grit sandpaper
2 x Sheets of 2500 grit sandpaper
1 x Polishing wheel and mandrel
4 x Pieces of leveling tape
1 x Stick
1 x User's manual
The product contains the following 6 color varieties:
- Clear Flow
What it can repair
Easy to use
Good. Looks porcelain not marble but barely visible.